Sunday, April 27, 2008

AN EXPANDING DICTIONARY

Since coming to ISB I have not just learned quite a few words but also learned to use them frequently.

Here is a list of some oft used words here.

LRC

Learning Resource Centre aka Library.

Hazaar/Hajaar

Ok, I HAVE always known that it means Thousand. But have I used the word as ' Hajaar Problems yaar!!!', naaaah..

CP

Class Participation.Out here our level of interaction in class is graded and is included as a component of our grade in any subject. :( *sigh* I dread this!!

Arbit-CP

Now..... take a guess?? Every one wants a good grade right?????????????????So start crapping....

Dunking

Through someone into the pool.The reason could be birthdays,friend of the birthday person, arbit cp, it's too hot, I just wanted to throw someone in.. why the hell are you standing near the pool??

Quad/Quaddie

Each of us have a room in a four bedroom apartment.Hence Quad.It clearly follows that Quaddie is the person you share the apartment with.

Rec

Recreation Centre. Damn.. I think it's the same everywhere!!

Really, Really!!

A phrase made popular by the Class of '09 courtesy Savio (He was the Media and Communications Club president). Savio is this guy with amazing communication and presentation skills.He also happens to really really use the phrase 'really really' really really frequently.

I think I might have forgotten some or might be still in the process of learning some... but here's a toast to learning new words !!!


Haaa!! Haa!!! Haaa!!Haaa!! Haa!!! Haaa!!Haaa!! Haa!!! Haaa!!Haaa!! Haa!!! Haaa!!

Gotcha!!

No comments: